Maharashtra MSBSHSE SSC 10th Class Exam Datesheets and Seat Numbers:
The Maharashtra State Board 10th class to have their SSC examination 2012 in the month of March 2012 as of the latest notification of the SSC Datesheet 2012 that was announced by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education at the official website of MSBSHSE.
The students of Xth class can note down the examination schedule that is updated below with the dates and subjects of the March 2012 examination.
The seat numbers for the Maharashtra board examination will be announced and the students can get the seating arrangement at the examination centers allotted for the students.
Maharashtra SSC Datesheet 2012:
- 01.03.2012 – 1st Half: First Language Marathi or Hindi or Urdu or Gujarati or Kannadaor Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam or Sindhi or Bengali or Punjabi.
- 01.03.2012 – 2nd Half: 2nd or 3rd Language – French
- 03.032012 – 2nd or 3rd Language – Hindi, 2nd or 3rd Language Composite Course – Hindi.
- 06.03.2012 – 1st language – English, 3rd Language – English.
- 09.03.2012 – 1st Half: 2nd or 3rd Language – Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali, Ardhamagadhi, Persian,Arabic, Avesta, Pahalvi, Russian.
- 09.03.2012 – 2nd Half: 2nd or 3rd Language: Composite Course – Sanskrit, Pali, Ardhamagadhi, Arabic, Persian, French, German, Russian, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Bengali and Gujarati
- 12.03.2012 – Science and Technology, Science and Technology Paper I, PhysiologyHygiene and Home Science, Physiology Hygine Paper I
- 13.03.2012 – Science and Technology Paper II, Home Science Paper II.
- 15.03.2012 – 1st Half: Maths Paper I, Arithmetic.
- 15.03.2012 – 2nd Half: Maths Paper – I, General Maths Paper – I
- 19.03.2012 – 1st Half: Maths Paper II.
- 19.03.2012 – 2nd Half: Maths Paper – II, General Maths Paper – II
- 21.03.2012 – Social Science Paper I – History & Civics.
- 24.03.2012 – Social Science Paper II- Geography & Economics.
- 26.03.2012 – 1st Half: 2nd or 3rd Language – German, Composite Course.
- 26.03.2012 – 2nd Half: Introduction to Basic Technology Paper – I, Elements of Mechanical Engineering Paper – I and Element of Electrical and Electronics Technology Paper – I.
- 27.032012 – 1st Half: 2nd or 3rd Language – Gujarati, Composite Course.
- 27.032012 – 2nd Half: Introduction to Basic Technology Paper – II, Elements of Mechanical Engineering Paper – II and Element of Electrical and Electronics Technology Paper – II.
- 28.03.2012 – 2nd or 3rd Language – Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam,Sindhi, Bengali, Punjabi